Friday, August 17, 2012

August/September Craft Club schedule!

August is here and I'm so excited about the first project we are doing. We did this project at CTMH'S Convention last month in Dallas and I absolutely love it.  It's an adorable Mini Album with a 'Me' theme.  This would be great to feature a child's special achievements, chronicle a baby's first year, give to a graduate or a grandparent, or make for yourself.  Purchase of this kit will include the chipboard shapes, paper required to assemble the album, a spool of Satin Polka dot ribbon, a spool of the Silver Shimmer Trim, and sufficient Bakers Twine to bind the album together.  We will be doing this class on August 30th, at 7pm.  To purchase your kit for this class, please click the button below to pay with Paypal or send me an email letting me know you want to register and we will go from there.  This class will cost $15 plus tax. You must register for this class by August 24th in order to ensure your supplies have arrived. NOTE: this is a date change. If you've already registered for this class, just let me know you are still coming.  If not, I'll get your supplies to you. If you haven't registered, feel free to do so now and we will see you on the 30th.





In September, we are making two projects I'm really in love with.  On September 3, we will be making two 2-page layouts using the Flirty paper pack. I absolutely adore the colors in this paper pack and I think they will be great for fall.  This class will be 29.95 plus tax and that will include paper, an exclusive My Acrylix stamp set, all the necessary embellishments, and you will even have enough leftovers to make an additional project at home!  You must register for this class by August 27th.



September 13 we will be making a brand new project.  Close To My Heart has developed a new line of home decor items and we will be making the Scroll Album from that line! We saw this project first at Convention and it's a very cool idea. The scroll fits about 7 pictures, although you can of course customize it to add more if you'd like.  This class is 35.95, which includes the scroll, an exclusive stamp set, 10 buttons, Chocolate ribbon, Canvas Stickers, and an instruction booklet.  Please register for this class by September 3.


That's all for now! I can't wait to craft with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment