Friday, August 17, 2012

National Stamping Month Special!

September is National Stamping Month. So of course there are specials! Starting now, through the end of September, with any $35 order, you will receive this amazing double stamp set containing almost 50 different images! This is an amazing value, and this stamp set is so adorable! I can't wait to play with it.  I am already envisioning so many different uses for it.


Close to My Heart has an introductory video with a bunch of fun artwork and more information on the set.  I invite you to take a look and see what you think.  If you like what you see, and want to order this amazing set, remember that part of that $35 can be signing up for one of the classes.  Also, keep in mind that the stamp of the month can be yours for $5 with a $50 dollar order, so for $60, you would be getting over a hundred dollars of product! To place an order, check out my website! Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment