Monday, June 3, 2013

June Specials!

June is a super exciting month in the CTMH world. There's a fantastic special, my favorite Stamp of the Month ever, AND, Convention! I'm so excited for Convention this year, which is held at Disney World! My husband and I went to Disney World for our honeymoon and it's one of my favorite places so I'm really looking forward to that. I'll be blogging from Convention as we see new product, and Monday's post after I get back will be a full recap!

On to the specials! There's an amazing special this month. If you place any order of $25 or more, including at least one stamp set, you get the My Creations Mini Banner FOR FREE! I LOVE free things, and I really love this banner! You can do so many fun things with it! It makes a great birthday banner, decor for any bridal or baby shower, you can hang it in a child's room with their name, theme it for a holiday, etc. I'm so excited to show you some cool stuff I've done with mine! To place an order, email me at meredith dot hainsworth at gmail dot com (no spaces, obvi) or go here.



Did I mention that the June Stamp of the Month is my favorite EVER? Because it is. You guys, I am so in love with this stamp set. Check back next Monday for some sweet artwork that I made, but for now, if you want to see it in action, and in one of the most gorgeous projects I think I've ever seen, check out my friend Elizabeth's blog. This link is actually part of a blog hop, so feel free to hop through and see lots of other great artwork. This amazing stamp can be yours for $17.95, or for only $5 if you place an order of $50 or more.


That's it for today! Check back next Monday for some great Stamp of the Month artwork.

Be Crafty!

Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment