Monday, June 24, 2013

I'm So Excited!

I'm so excited you guys! I have three really exciting things to tell you about today, and I can't figure out which one I'm most excited about! Let's jump right in, shall we?

First! I've been working really hard for the past few months developing a line of party kits. The idea is that if you are throwing a birthday party, I've got you covered. The kits will contain, at minimum, invitations, cupcake toppers and wrappers, a banner, and something to hold favors. Depending on the theme, there may be other things as well. Standard party kit will be for 10 people, and of course you can add on if necessary! I will be introducing these kits throughout the month of July, in addition to my regular posts, and I'm so excited about them I'm going to give you a sneak peek of the first one right now!


This whole kit looks so cool, and I'm so excited to show off the whole thing. Check back Wednesday, July 3 for the whole thing, and every Wednesday in July for a look at each new kit.

Speaking of the month of July, it's a great time of year for you! Why, you ask? Well, I'll tell you. My birthday is in July, so in celebration, I'm offering a 10% discount for anything purchased from my Etsy store, from my shop on this website, OR from Close To My Heart. It's a great time to stock up on anything from the current Idea Book you might have missed, as this book will no longer be current at the end of July. And you get a discount! How great is that? To purchase anything from my Etsy store, just click on the link and shop. To purchase anything from this website or CTMH, just shoot me an email and we will arrange all the details!

AND, speaking of Close To My Heart, the third every exciting thing I have to tell you about is that on Wednesday of this week, I'm going to Florida for 4 days to attend the Close To My Heart annual Convention! This year, Convention is at Disney World, which is one of my favorite places in the whole world, and I get to spend three days with some of my best friends seeing brand new product, crafting, and spending time with people who are as passionate about crafting as I am. I can't wait! I will be blogging more regularly than usual as I find out about new product and exciting new happenings, so check back frequently this weekend to stay up to date!

Ok. That's all for today. I have to go finish up some gifts for my team and pack, so I can be ready to leave SUPER early on Wednesday morning. 

Stay Crafty!
Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment