Monday, September 9, 2013

Joyful Stars Blog Hop

Welcome to this month's Joyful Stars blog hop. If you are coming from Elizabeth's blog, you are in the right spot.  If you get lost at any point, there's a list on Joyce's blog. Lets get started!

The last couple of days here have been cold and rainy. I've been wearing scarves and cardigans and feeling like fall. I also just got this super adorable turkey stamp, and so this card was born.



I used Barn Red card stock and one piece of patterned paper from the Huntington pack. I cut the patterned paper into a 1/2 in x 12 in strip and then cut it into three 4-inch pieces. The turkey I cut with my cricut using the Artiste cartridge. The 'Happy Thanksgiving' and the flourish are from that set, as well as the 'Thank You' stamped on the bottom grey piece. Some little gold sparkles were the finishing touch! Quick, easy thank you card for a thanksgiving hostess! Now hop on to  Lori's blog to see what else we have for you. Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. I really like that stamp set and how you used it on your card. I'll be stamplifting your design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that turkey as focal point! And the red barn color is perfect for Fall theme! Thanks for the inspiration, Meredith!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried the turkey from Artbooking, very nice card,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea for a Thank You card for your Thanksgiving hostess! She knows it was made just for her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card! That turkey is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete