Monday, October 21, 2013

October Creatively Redeeming Treasures Blog Hop

Hi! Welcome to this month's edition of the Creatively Redeeming Treasures Blog Hop. I'm so glad you are here! If you are coming from Helen's blog, you are in the right place.


This month, we are featuring things from the Holiday Gift Guide. This guide has so many great Christmas things in it, as well as a lot of fun stamps and supplies for every day crafting. If you order $100 in products from the guide, you get any of the 'star' items for free! And with all the great crafting products, it's so easy to get to $100!



 I used the Sparkle and Shine Workshop On The Go to make this cute little photo album. The album itself I picked up at Michael's on clearance. I made a cover for it using the Sparkle and Shine paper, the 'Merry and Bright' stamp and Sparkle Flourishes from the workshop, and silver Shimmer Trim. I also made a cover for the binding and the back cover. To adhere the paper covers to the album I used some of the Base and Bling Adhesive Strips. This is my new favorite adhesive for projects when I know I need long-lasting hold. It's amazing.

  
So there you have it. Simple, easy project. That's it for today! Thanks for stopping by. Now hop on over to Elizabeth's blog to see what she's cooked up for us.

7 comments: