Monday, July 1, 2013

It's July!

Late post today, guys. Sorry about that. I'm still recovering from my trip, and straight back into school, so my brain feels a bit full today. But I'm excited that it's July because my birthday is this month, which means savings for you! I have a 10% off code for my Etsy store, just use the code HBJuly2013, and I'm offering 10% off anything you want to order from Close To My Heart! And, now is a great time to use that offer because the current Idea Book expires at the end of this month, so there's a bunch of great items on the retired list, AND a fantastic July special you can use it on as well!. 


The July special from Close To My Heart is this fantastic 12' x 12" canvas workshop, including an exclusive stamp set, the canvas, and lots of embellishments to make a gorgeous display piece for your home. In the Month of July, this workshop is 50% off! It retails at $39.95, but in July, it can be yours for $19.95 with no qualifying purchase AND you get an additional 10% off because I love you guys! How great is that? Now, the June special sold out about halfway through the month, so if you want this deal, order soon! To take advantage of  my offer, you must contact me directly instead of ordering off my website.

So, lets review! 10% off anything in my Etsy store, 10% off anything from Close To My Heart, and a gorgeous workshop at half price! Don't you just love July?

Remember, every Wednesday this month I will be introducing a new party kit, and those also qualify for this special, and stay tuned for more information for this month's class. We are doing a mini card kit that I can't wait to show you, and classes are in person and online so everyone can join in the fun!

To find out more about classes, to learn more about Close To My Heart, or to take advantage of any of these specials, feel free to contact me!

Be Crafty!
Meredith


1 comment: