Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Space Theme Birthday Kit

It's the first Wednesday in July! Who's excited? I know I am. I'm so happy to show the first of my new line of party kits! I really love how this kit turned out, and I hope you do too! This kit includes:

A Happy Birthday banner

10 invitations featuring a rocket ship and stars

The insides of the invitations are ready to be filled out with all of the information for your party

10 UFO cupcake toppers in blue and orange

And 10 cupcake wrappers which say 'Happy Birthday' on the top

They are also in blue and orange

This kit comes with everything you need to throw a space theme birthday party, AND, it's customizable! You can add more invitations or cupcake supplies. You can add party favor boxes. You can add a name to the banner. Basically, you can add anything you want to make this kit exactly what you need for your own space-themed party!

The kit retails at $30, but remember, in July, everything is 10% off! Use the code HBJuly2013 in my Etsy store for the discount, or contact me directly to purchase it.

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check back next Wednesday for the next kit!

Be Crafty!
Meredith

1 comment: